It is important to keep any fitness and sporting equipment in good order at all times. Parts that need regular maintenance should be taken care of on schedule, while those that need to be replaced, should be replaced before they become ineffective and a possible source for danger. In this article, we are going to look at the benefits of keeping your fitness equipment fit.
It’s more cost-effective
Keeping your fitness equipment in good order is cost effective, since you won’t have to spend loads of money and time repairing the equipment. This in turn keeps the users happy, and everyone stands to gain.
It can lead to longer equipment life
When your fitness machines are kept in good order, their life is also lengthened. Poorly maintained equipment tends to breakdown easily.
It helps keep users satisfied
Imagine your guests coming to your gym and finding an “Out of order” sign! This would be driving away customers, bringing down your reviews, customers are happy when the equipment is always in tip top order.
It keeps people coming back
When equipment is out of order, people are bound to wait for long, or look elsewhere, if it is in good working order, they will keep coming back.
It shows you care
Keeping equipment clean and sanitary shows the people using them that you care about both the equipment and the users. Cleaning kills germs, oiling ensures proper functioning, and that sort of thing.
Best Indoor Basketballs – Top Quality and Affordable Brands
Still on sports, we are going to shift away from fitness equipment, and focus on basketballs. Kindly stick to this page as we review some of the best basketballs that you can find on the market.
Spalding TF-1000 Classic Men’s Indoor Basketball
This is a 29.5″ basketball is approved by NFHS, and is meant for official play. It is made from exclusive ZK composite leather, complete with moisture management for a sure grip. Gripping it is easier thanks to the wide channel design, and making it the perfect indoor basketball.
- Exclusive ZK microfiber composite cover material for a soft touch and dry tack feel
- Wide channel design for instant recognition
- 100% nylon windings for maximum structural integrity
- Designed for indoor play only
Spalding NBA Street Basketball
This indoor basketball comes in three sizes, Youth (27.5 inches), Intermediate (28.5 inches), or NBA Official Size (29.5 inches). It features a wide channel design, for incredible grip and comfort in the hand. Overall, this ball was designed to feel natural in your hand and it will let your skills really shine through during indoor play.
- Made in USA or Imported
- Ultra-durable, performance rubber cover
- Designed to withstand the rough-and-tumble street game
- Wide channel design for excellent grip
- Features the NBA logo
- Official size 29.5 inches, size 7 (Size is not stamped on ball)
Wilson Evolution Indoor Game Basketball
Patented laid-in channels replace traditional slick rubber channels, giving this basketball a 100% composite cover for the best grip and player control.
- Superior grip from thousands of micro-pebble touchpoints. Patented Aqua-Grip laid-in channels replace traditional rubber with pebbled composite leather to enhance grip ability
- Enhanced control through a moisture-wicking laid-in channels
- Exceptional feel by a Cushioned Core
- Game ready right out of the box
Wilson NCAA Replica Game Ball
The NCAA Replica Game Basketball delivers superior durability for countless hours in the gym, but also exceptional grip, for excellent game play.
- Wilson is the official basketball of the NCAA Championships and March Madness
- Patented laid-in channels deliver unmatched grip ability and ball control
- Cushion Core Technology offers an exceptional feel and more consistent bounce
- Designed for Indoor and Outdoor Play
- Replica of the NCAA Official Game Basketball
- A favorite of competitive players everywhere
Spalding NBA Zi/O Excel Basketball
This basketball features composite leather construction with the addition of a foam backing under the full ball pebbling to make handling even more precise. The deep channel design is 30 percent deeper for even better grip and dribble control. It also has a composite leather cover along with deep channel grooves for better dribble control. This ball is designed for competitive indoor or outdoor play.
- Zi/o composite leather cover looks and feels genuine
- Full ball pebbling provides soft, tacky feel
- Measures 29.5 inches, official NBA ball weight
- Indoor/outdoor composite leather basketball
- Indoor/outdoor composite leather basketball
- Deep channel design for better dribble control
- Foam backing under the full-ball pebbling for precise ball handling
94fifty Smart Sensor Basketball
The 94Fifty Smart Sensor Basketball is the first product of its kind to measure and diagnose the quality of key skills critical to build confidence, versatility and success on the basketball court. It features embedded motion sensors to measure the player’s skill in real time, the information being sent to a mobile smartphone via Bluetooth. One can level up their performance skills from Playground to Pro in the Workout section, or learn how to shoot at game speed or soften your shot with proper shooting arc in the Skill Training section.
- 94Fifty is the official Smart Basketball of the National Association of Basketball Coaches
- Wireless battery charger included w/the ball, activate w/4 bounces, auto sleep mode after 5 minutes of inactivity, 8 hrs. of continuous battery life
- Indoor/Outdoor Weather Resistant Synthetic Leather; Regulation size, weight and spin
- Free app keeps history for up to 4 players; Unlimited app downloads; Ball discoverable by any compatible phone when not in use by another player
- Compatible with iPhone 4s and later, iPad 3rd Generation and later, iPod Touch 5th Generation and Android Devices
Good maintenance if important for all sporting equipment, since it makes the equipment last longer, and reduces the chances of injuries. When going for sporting accessories, it is also important to go for the best, such as the basketballs reviewed above.